We believe in adapting to the challenges the future brings and to keep pushing to be on the forefront of innovation and technology. Our electric vehicle (EV) charging units are some of the best home car chargers on the market. Our EV charging installers are OZEV approved and are highly experienced to provide you the highest level of service.
Why choose us?
EV Charging Points
Our electric car charging points can be tailored to meet the needs and preferences of the consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Government’s Office for Zero Emission Vehicles are offering up to £350 towards the purchase and installation of your smart electric car charger. You can claim this grant for up to 2 charging points; hence you could save up to £700.
Chargestation install charging points all across the UK. You need to be the homeowner or have permission from your landlord in order to have a charging point installed.
Home Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle, have an electric vehicle leased.
- Intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months of longer.
- Have off-street parking such as a garage or a driveway.
- Choose one of the OZEV approved electric vehicle charging points we have available.
- Use an OZEV approved installer (i.e. us)
Workplace Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- Your charger must be installed by an OZEV approved workplace installer.
- No proof of EV is required but you will need to declare the business need or intent to encourage EV uptake amongst your staff and/or your fleet.
- You must own the property or have consent from the landlord for charging points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application.
If you need more information on eligibility, give us a call today on + 44 203 026 2368.
Chargestation will submit the grant application on your behalf after the installation. All you need to do is provide a few basic details and we will sort the rest.