Chargestation install charging points all across the UK. You need to be the homeowner or have permission from your landlord in order to have a charging point installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you eligible for the OZEV grant?chargestation
Home Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle, have an electric vehicle leased.
- Intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months of longer.
- Have off-street parking such as a garage or a driveway.
- Choose one of the OZEV approved electric vehicle charging points we have available.
- Use an OZEV approved installer (i.e. us)
Workplace Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- Your charger must be installed by an OZEV approved workplace installer.
- No proof of EV is required but you will need to declare the business need or intent to encourage EV uptake amongst your staff and/or your fleet.
- You must own the property or have consent from the landlord for charging points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application.
If you need more information on eligibility, give us a call today on + 44 203 026 2368.
Do I get a warranty?chargestationYes, all our EV chargers include a 3 year warranty
Do I need a property survey for a EV charger?chargestationOur fully trained and qualified electric technicians will carry out an initial survey of the property.
How do I claim the OZEV grant?chargestation
Chargestation will submit the grant application on your behalf after the installation. All you need to do is provide a few basic details and we will sort the rest.
How much grant is available?chargestation
The Government’s Office for Zero Emission Vehicles are offering up to £350 towards the purchase and installation of your smart electric car charger. You can claim this grant for up to 2 charging points; hence you could save up to £700.