Chargestation install charging points all across the UK. You need to be the homeowner or have permission from your landlord in order to have a charging point installed.
Home Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle, have an electric vehicle leased.
- Intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months of longer.
- Have off-street parking such as a garage or a driveway.
- Choose one of the OZEV approved electric vehicle charging points we have available.
- Use an OZEV approved installer (i.e. us)
Workplace Charging Scheme Eligibility
- Dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleets.
- Your charger must be installed by an OZEV approved workplace installer.
- No proof of EV is required but you will need to declare the business need or intent to encourage EV uptake amongst your staff and/or your fleet.
- You must own the property or have consent from the landlord for charging points to be installed at all the sites listed in the application.
If you need more information on eligibility, give us a call today on + 44 203 026 2368.